BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Welcome to Modified Moo

Welcome to Modified Moo, a Blog of All Things Epic.

Modified Moo is about random things such as games, polls other sites and a whole bunch of other things, you can play games in the siderbar ->

Now, what exactly is this blog about? AS I TOLD YOU. IT'S ABOUT THINGS WHICH ARE EPIC. As you clearly don't listen, I'm going to have to give you a description of epic:

epic

noun. Good, great.

adjective. Totally cool.

It used to refer to a very specific type of poem, like The Iliad or The Odyssey. Then came the movie version of Lord of the Rings, arguably an epic itself. The movie's popularity introduced the word to the ignorant public. Soon hack video game "journalists" were using the term as a synonym for "fantasy," which did not help preserve the original definition. After years of corruption, the word is now an even more annoying synonym for "totally cool, dude!"

Examples:
"My hat is epic."

"Today is epic."

"My mum is my best friend. Epic."

Epic: and that is what Modified Moo is :D




3 replies[comments]:

jfg said...

Your blog is the awesomest! I mean Epicest, if thats a word. Your posts are hilarious (epic) and I can't wait to see some more! Keep up the epic work!!! :-)

Modified Moo Cow said...

Modified Moo is a random name but lol, it's awesome =)

Modified Moo Cow said...

Epicest exits in the world of epic. Duh. Thanks Gillbert :)