This is Epic Thing of the Week time here at Modified Moo.
I'll be adding a epic thing every week with a picture of that epic thing just so you know how epic it is. So:
Epic Thing of the Week No. 1
I'll be adding a epic thing every week with a picture of that epic thing just so you know how epic it is. So:
Epic Thing of the Week No. 1
Washing Machine

"If Superman had to use a washing machine, it would definitely be the Samsung’s WF337."
"IT HAS VIBRATING TECHNOLOGY!"
And I agree with both of those statements. A washing machine is very epic and the one over there is even more so, and thus the Epic Thing of the Week is a washing machine.

"If Superman had to use a washing machine, it would definitely be the Samsung’s WF337."
"IT HAS VIBRATING TECHNOLOGY!"
And I agree with both of those statements. A washing machine is very epic and the one over there is even more so, and thus the Epic Thing of the Week is a washing machine.
2 replies[comments]:
I'm a washing machine, I get all the clothes clean!
Very epic.
JFG
SPINNING AROUND. LIKE A WASHING MACHINE!
Post a Comment