School was torture. No epic surprises there. Eh. Got bored today because half the class was away on things like soccer and stuff, had to do un-epic AV stuff. And it was raining so yeah. I had to come home in the rain. Not cool.
Be sure to play games, vote in the poll about you favourite singer[BARACK OBAMA], comment on the entries and visit Epic Blogs with Milk and Cookies. Also, my blog is now on Room 7's blog list so yeah :)
Also, just thought I'd say it, pukek.co's comments aren't working, otherwise I'd have commented.
That's it for now. Byebye. :)
Be sure to play games, vote in the poll about you favourite singer[BARACK OBAMA], comment on the entries and visit Epic Blogs with Milk and Cookies. Also, my blog is now on Room 7's blog list so yeah :)
Also, just thought I'd say it, pukek.co's comments aren't working, otherwise I'd have commented.
That's it for now. Byebye. :)
1 replies[comments]:
HI ASHWIN! Comments are working now!
JFG
Post a Comment